[mou] lost

Kenneth Cantley ken_cantley@frontiernet.net
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 20:39:49 -0600

My wife has lost her wedding ring, and she is very heart broken.

This afternoon, 2/25/2007, we were down at the Black Dog Lake area.
We were having a wonderful time watching Bald Eagles, Hawks,
Trumpeter Swans and other wonderful waterfowl. When we got home she
realized that her ring wedding ring was missing. She only got out of
the car twice when we were in the area, once at the West end parking
lot where we walked to the river to see a Bald Eagle in a tree and
then across the street and up the bank a little ways to see two
Trumpeter Swans. The other place she got out of the car was at the
East end where there's a small pull-off/parking area just before the
road curves south.

The ring is yellow gold, with a small diamond solitaire, and an
attached band has several small diamonds on each side. There is an
inscription on the inside of the ring that says "In Awe".

I am posting this message to this list because I know there are a lot
of people here who visit this area regularly. I apologize if this
message bothers or annoys anyone, as it is off subject, but I really
need to make every effort to help my wife find her ring. I realize
that it may be a lost hope with all of the new snow, but if anyone by
the best of chances happens to be so lucky as to find it, I would so
truly appreciate it if they could give us a call or email. I am more
than willing to offer a reward for anyone that may find it. It is
very precious to my wife.

Thank you all,
Ken Cantley

ken_cantley@frontiernet.net