[mou] Bayfront Park - Duluth, MN

Don Kienholz dkienholz@hotmail.com
Mon, 08 Jan 2007 18:33:17 -0600

Today while taking down some Holiday lighting, and trying to keep the
skating rink ice from melting I found a Yellow Rumped Warbler. It is hanging
around the bathroom and warming house bldg's trees and shrubs. It was
foraging on the walls of the buildings, as well as on the ground and in the
junipers.
It looked healthy, moved quickly, and called several times.
We will see what happens with the predicted cold snap coming.

Also present was the Immature Snow Goose.
It was in the harbor just behind the band shell, and was on the lawn areas
feeding as well.
This most likely is the same bird reported earlier by Mike Hendrickson.

Good birds for a January St Louis County list.

Regards,
Don Kienholz

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here.  Get all the scoop.
http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline2