[mou] Silver Bay Catbird, Varied Thrush, and White-throats

Laura Erickson bluejay@lauraerickson.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 19:40:17 -0600 (CST)

I went to Bill and Susie Nelson's place in Silver Bay today, where I saw
the Gray Catbird that has been visiting for two days, a male Varied
Thrush, and two White-throated Sparrows.  Last week they had both a male
and a female Varied Thrush.  I can give their email address and/or
directions to their house if anyone wishes.

Best, Laura

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

			--Rachel Carson