[mou] Bird Conservation

MARTELL, Mark MMARTELL@audubon.org
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:02:20 -0500

All,
You are invited to meet with Senator Yvonne Prettner Solon and =
Representative Mike Jaros at noon on Friday, January 19 at the Chester =
Creek Caf=E9 (1902 East Eighth Street, Duluth.) Audubon is teaming-up =
with the Minnesota Environmental Partnership in sponsoring this citizen =
meeting with Solon and Jaros so that we can talk about issues important =
to us - such as the clean water, clean energy, the Great Lakes Compact =
and dedicated funding for the environment. It's a great chance to =
kick-start the 2007 legislative session with some good information and =
discussion on environmental issues.=20
We'll have a pre-meeting at 11:30 am and at noon Senator Solon and Rep. =
Jaros will arrive for the legislative discussion. Snacks and coffee will =
be provided and this is a free event.=20
Please pass this invitation on to like-minded folks in other =
organizations - we have room for about 20 people. Please rsvp to me by =
either responding to this e-mail or calling me at 651-260-7040.=20
Hope to hear from you!
Susan Solterman
Policy Director
Audubon Minnesota
2357 Ventura Drive #106
St. Paul, MN 55125
651-260-7040 cel

Mark Martell
Director of Bird Conservation
Audubon Minnesota
2357 Ventura Drive #106
St. Paul, MN 55125
651-739-9332
651-731-1330 (FAX)
http://mn.audubon.org

To donate to Audubon Minnesota online, visit our secure site at =
<http://mn.audubon.org/support_ways.html>