[mou] snowy owl

Jktrudell@aol.com Jktrudell@aol.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 03:20:19 EST

--part1_3f7.fcc46a5.32dde4c3_boundary

I saw a snowy owl on 35th street, west of raleigh street, east of Hwy. 100 in
St. louis Park, at about 5 pm on Saturday 1/13. It was flying rather low and
quite slowly in a north east direction. It was coming from the ford dealership
and flew over the back parking lot of the Elmwood Branch Post Office.

Thanks

Jonathan Trudell

--part1_3f7.fcc46a5.32dde4c3_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I saw a snowy owl on 35th street, w=
est of raleigh street, east of Hwy. 100 in St. louis Park, at about 5 pm on=20=
Saturday 1/13. It was flying rather low and quite slowly in a north east dir=
ection. It was coming from the ford dealership and flew over the back parkin=
g lot of the Elmwood Branch Post Office.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks<BR>
<BR>
Jonathan Trudell<BR>