[mou] Yellow Bellied Sapsucker, Castle Rock Twp, Dakota Cty

Mark Roberts n0pfy@hughes.net
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:39:38 -0600

Those that have replied seem to also agree that it is a
Yellow-Bellied.  I also submitted pictures to Cornell Univ. for the
Project Feederwatch program and they agree.

If anyone is interested it is still at my feeders this weekend.  It
has been here for the last hour at my suet feeder.

We are located at 3153 263rd St W, Northfield.  Directions are take
Hwy 3 south from Farmington 5 miles to 263rd St (If you get to Viking
Auto Salvage, you've gone to far) we are on the North side of the
263rd with a motorhome parked in the driveway).

Mark