[mou] Metro birding today

Dedrick Benz benzdedrick@hotmail.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 23:03:23 +0000

Chris O'Byrne and I were able to relocate the following goodies on Thursday:

MTN. BLUEBIRD - as reported previously along the N. side of 175th St., but
unaccompanied by waxwings.

GYRFALCON - Along Dakota Cty Rd. 42, 3 telephone poles east of Jacob Ave.

We did not see any gulls at Prescott, nor were we able to pick out a
Barrow's Goldeneye from Prescott's Freedom Park, tho there huge numbers of
Goldeneye present, and we didn't give it a lot of time.  Many of the birds
were distant.  We also didn't see any gulls at Black Dog in the early
afternoon.  We tooled around 14 and 42 in Wabasha County from about 3 to 4
PM, but were not able to refind the Snowy Owl.

Dedrick Benz
Winona, MN

Awards®   http://movies.msn.com/movies/oscars2007/?icid=ncoscartagline2