[mou] Field Trips for 2007

Williams, Bob BXWilliams@CBBURNET.COM
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:35:03 -0600

I am looking for anyone who would be willing to lead an MOU field trip
some time this year in their own area.  We have one volunteer so far for
the Mille Lacs/Sherburne County area, but I would like to be able to
offer other opportunities around the state to the birding community.  If
you are interested in doing this let me know and I will be happy to help
organize and/or publicize it for you.
On a related note, please mark your calendars for Salt Lake Weekend,
April 28th.  This is the oldest organized birding event in the state and
well worth attending.  It is a great chance to bird and experience Lac
Qui Parle County in western Minnesota at a time when some hard to find
species are possible.  Look for more details on this event soon.   =20
Bob Williams, Bloomington