[mou] Re: [mnbird] FW: Ornithologists

Chris Fagyal cfagyal@avianphotos.org
Fri, 02 Mar 2007 06:50:25 -0600

The anecdote doesn't make sense anyways, though the person probably just
mixed around the details, because there are 2 official state records for
GLOSSY IBIS, and we have White-faced Ibis reported nearly every year in
Minnesota.  We certainly have a lot more than 2 state records of
White-faced Ibis.   I'm sure Laura's version is probably more accurate
with the appropriate birds.