[mou] SE MN birds

JELLISBIRD@aol.com JELLISBIRD@aol.com
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 23:30:27 EST

<HTML><PRE><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica>    Lars Benson and I spent the day out and about in SE MN and saw the
following;
        1) A GOLDEN EAGLE near the Eagle Bluff Env. Lrng Cent. NW of
Lanesboro,
        2) At least two TUFTED TITMICE at feeders at Art and Nancy Overcotts
in               Fillmore County (we missed them at Eagle Bluff.)
        3) Fifteen GREY PARTRIDGE along Houston County 19 (NW of Spring Grove)
        4) A YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER behind the visitor center at Whitewater
SP
        5) A ROUGH LEGGED HAWK at Whitewater
        6) A RED SHOULDERED HAWK along Winona County 2 NW of Rushford, MN.
Also groups of 15 and 8 Wild Turkeys along this road.
    Additionally we saw probably 1000 (give or take) Horned Larks, fewer than
50 Snow Buntings and one Lapland Longspur.  We had 10 or 11 Bald Eagles
inland and
many more along the Mississippi. A beautiful day to be out in hill country.

        John Ellis-St. Paul<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now
offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at
http://www.aol.com.</PRE></HTML>