[mou] Eastern Meadowlark ~ Scott Co.

Conny Brunell connybrunell@earthlink.net
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 12:45:11 -0600

------=_NextPart_27071111015814184511294

This morning I enjoyed one of my first signs of Spring emerge in the form of a singing Eastern Meadowlark.  I was traveling along MN 101 in Shakopee just west of the MVNWR Wilkie Unit with my windows down, and had just used the turnaround across from Blue Lake.  I was heading back east when I saw it in the grassy highway divide ditch.  I pulled over on the generous shoulder and watched it pick in the clumps then fly over to a telephone poll and sing.  It also utilized the open grass sunny hillside, and fluctuated back and forth between them all.  That egg yolk yellow was a burst of color, and a real day brightner!

Conny M. Brunell
Richfield, Hennepin Cty.
------=_NextPart_27071111015814184511294

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.3059" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2>This morning I enjoyed one of my first signs of Spring emerge in the form of a singing Eastern Meadowlark.&nbsp; I was traveling along MN 101 in Shakopee just west of the&nbsp;MVNWR&nbsp;Wilkie Unit with my windows down, and had just used the turnaround across from Blue Lake.&nbsp; I&nbsp;was heading back east when I saw it in the grassy highway divide ditch.&nbsp; I pulled&nbsp;over on the generous shoulder and watched it pick in the clumps then fly over to a telephone poll and sing.&nbsp; It also utilized the open grass sunny hillside, and fluctuated back and forth between them all.&nbsp; That egg yolk yellow was a burst of color, and a real day brightner!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2>Conny M. Brunell</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2>Richfield, Hennepin Cty.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_27071111015814184511294--