[mou] Black Vulture in Afton

Kim R Eckert kreckert@cpinternet.com
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:21:59 -0500

I just received a phone call from Denny Martin who got a call from Bill
Litkey reporting he had seen a Black Vulture this afternoon in Afton in
Washington Co. Bill said it was roosting with Turkey Vultures on
pilings in the Afton Marina on the St Croix River. I tried calling Bill
back to get confirmation of the sighting but got no answer, and I
decided to post this in haste since there is nothing on mou-net about
it and since sunset will be in about an hour. My apologies in advance
if I have any of the facts wrong.  - Kim Eckert