[mou] SNOWY EGRET ~ Dakota Co.

Conny Brunell connybrunell@earthlink.net
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 14:16:16 -0500

------=_NextPart_1780211254617191616874

Today at 11:45 am there was a  SNOWY EGRET out on the mudflats on the west end of Lake Byllesby in Dakota County.
Yes, SNOWY EGRET no one was more surprised than I was to see those plumes blowing in the breeze.  This all white Snowy Egret showed Susan  Schumacher and I those bright yellow feet which contrasted the black legs.  It had a  black bill, and the yellow lores were visible.  This small slender Snowy Egret was walking around out on the mudflats strutting around into the wind behind the Snow Geese.

Conny Brunell
Richfield, Hennepin Cty.
------=_NextPart_1780211254617191616874

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.3059" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2>Today at 11:45 am there was a&nbsp; <STRONG>SNOWY EGRET</STRONG> out on the mudflats on the west end of Lake Byllesby in Dakota County.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2>Yes, <STRONG>SNOWY EGRET</STRONG> no one was more surprised than I was to see those plumes blowing in the breeze.&nbsp; This all white Snowy Egret showed Susan&nbsp;&nbsp;Schumacher and I those bright yellow feet which contrasted the black legs.&nbsp; It had a&nbsp; black bill, and the yellow lores were visible.&nbsp; This small slender Snowy Egret was walking around out on the mudflats strutting around into the wind behind the Snow Geese.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2>Conny Brunell</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2>Richfield, Hennepin Cty.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_1780211254617191616874--