[mou] Swans and Geese in Kanabec County

Williams, Bob BXWilliams@CBBURNET.COM
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:24:59 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C770D7.E69B51B0

I found a particularly productive spot for waterfowl in Kanabec County =
this afternoon.  It is on Co. Rd. 4 just west of Hwy 47 in the southwest =
corner of the county.  On the north side there was a large flooded area =
with Tundra Swans, Snow Geese, Greater White-fronted Geese and several =
species of duck including Canvasback.  A little further west on the =
south side was a smaller puddle with Trumpeter Swans and more species of =
duck.  While there I heard Sandhill Cranes calling and heard and saw =
what was likely a flock of Lapland Longspurs fly by.  Not bad for one =
spot.
Bob Williams, Bloomington

------_=_NextPart_001_01C770D7.E69B51B0

<HTML dir=3Dltr><HEAD>=0A=
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dunicode">=0A=
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2722" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>=0A=
<BODY>=0A=
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I found a particularly =
productive spot for waterfowl in Kanabec County&nbsp;this =
afternoon.&nbsp; It is on Co. Rd. 4 just west of Hwy 47 in the southwest =
corner of the county.&nbsp; On the north side there was a large flooded =
area with Tundra Swans, Snow Geese, Greater White-fronted Geese and =
several species of duck including Canvasback.&nbsp; A little further =
west on the south side was a smaller puddle with Trumpeter Swans and =
more species of duck.&nbsp; While there I heard Sandhill Cranes calling =
and heard and saw what was likely a flock of Lapland Longspurs fly =
by.&nbsp; Not bad for one spot.</FONT></DIV>=0A=
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bob Williams, =
Bloomington</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C770D7.E69B51B0--