[mou] Thanks

jeff fischer tiercel63 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 06:49:51 CST 2008

Thank you to all of you who visited my blog and especially to those of you who left me comments or sent me an e-mail response. I tried to respond back to everyone who contacted me and thank them personally however I did get a lot of e-mail and if I did not respond I apologize. Since I could not e-mail every one who visited to thank them personally I would like to thank you all as a group.

I did make one error in some of my responses to people. I mistakenly said that I was posting pictures of a great gray owls nest that I had been photographing when I meant to say great horned. I don't want to disappoint people who might come to the blog looking for great gray owls so I have posted some shots that I took in 2004-2005 during the owl invasion. I will probably post pictures from the great horned owls nest tomorrow, since I hope to be out shooting later today.

If you would like to visit to see the great gray owls or the great horned owls the site is http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Jeff Fischer
http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/