[mou] Photo website update

Linda Krueger lkrueger at umn.edu
Mon Jul 28 19:43:21 CDT 2008

We updated our website today.  Most of the photos were taken of birds right
in our own yard!  We are lucky enough to have a Wild Turkey nesting on our
back acreage right now too!  Perhaps we'll be able to photograph the babies
- ?

In addition to a photo of our new Golden Retriever puppy, our grandchildren,
a chubby squirrel, and a ground squirrel, we have the following the birds in
our update:

Cedar Waxwing

Myrtle Yellow-rumped Warbler

Red Crossbill

Eastern Bluebird (adult and juvenile  - we still have the videos on our
website taken from within the nesting box)

Harris's Sparrow

White-throated Sparrow

Lark Sparrow

Chipping Sparrow

House Wren

House Finch

American Goldfinch

Baltimore Oriole

Brown Thrasher

Gray Catbird

Brown-headed Cowbird

Blue Jay

Red-winged Blackbird

American Robin (adult and juvenile)

Mourning Dove

Red-breasted Merganser

Pied-billed Grebe

American Coot

Wilson's Phalarope

Green Heron

Great Blue Heron

American White Pelican

Trumpeter Swan

Northern Flicker

You can access our newest photos by clicking on New Photos at the top of our
home page (website address below).  ENJOY!

Linda and Kevin Krueger

www.FLIGHTofNATURE.com