[mou] Arizona birdimg guides

TeamVagrant@aol.com TeamVagrant@aol.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:01:38 EDT

--part1_88.10392a81.2e3a5d42_boundary

Madera Canyon is only 1-2 hours south of there and they had a pair of
Flame-colored tanagers there this spring but I didn't check if they were still
hanging around since.  When I was there this spring, Sierra Vista was an easy drive
as well. A bit longer but we saw three Trogons in Huachuca (sp?) canyon, Elf
owls just south of town in Ramsey, and Gray Hawks at San Pedro.  Go to the AZ
RBA for some good ideas as well.  Have fun!

Chris Elmgren
Gnesen township,
Duluth, St. Louis County

--part1_88.10392a81.2e3a5d42_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMI=
LY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Madera Canyon is only 1-2 hours s=
outh of there and they had a pair of Flame-colored tanagers there this sprin=
g but I didn't check if they were still hanging around since.&nbsp; When I w=
as there this spring, Sierra Vista was an easy drive as well. A bit longer b=
ut we saw three Trogons in Huachuca (sp?) canyon, Elf owls just south of tow=
n in Ramsey, and Gray Hawks at San Pedro.&nbsp; Go to the AZ RBA for some go=
od ideas as well.&nbsp; Have fun!<BR>
<BR>
Chris Elmgren<BR>
Gnesen township,<BR>