[mou] SE Owl in Winona Cty

Hagsela@aol.com Hagsela@aol.com
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 05:29:42 EDT

--part1_c31.fa334c6.334b6186_boundary

I stumbled on a Short-eared Owl north of Cty.12 (where it parallels Hwy 90)
on Ferndale in Winona County.   I believe it was less than a mile north of Cty.
12 - the landmark is a white   house with black trim and two beige structures
behind it just north of the field where I saw the owl.   It was perched on a
fence post by the road, then flew to the field on the west side of the road
and landed   on the ground.
In Houston County, the Reno recreation area - a lone Yellow-rumped Warbler
and two Barred Owls having a hoot fest.
Linda Sparling
Hennepin County

**************************************
 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.

--part1_c31.fa334c6.334b6186_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">I stumbled on a Short-eared Owl north o=
f Cty.12 (where it parallels Hwy 90) on Ferndale in Winona County.&nbsp;  I=20=
believe it was less than a mile north of Cty. 12 - the landmark is a white&n=
bsp;  house with black trim and two beige structures behind it just north of=
 the field where I saw the owl.&nbsp;  It was perched on a fence post by the=
 road, then flew to the field on the west side of the road and landed&nbsp;=20=
 on the ground.<BR>
In Houston County, the Reno recreation area - a lone Yellow-rumped Warbler a=
nd two Barred Owls having a hoot fest.<BR>
Linda Sparling<BR>
Hennepin County</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANS=