[mou] Swans in Chaska; Lake Hazeltine

A.J. Morales AJMORALES@rocketmail.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:23:36 -0700 (PDT)

--0-143142559-1176236616=:45864

Lake Hazeltine is currently hosting a few large swans! I happen to be in a meeting room with an excellent lake view. Three swans did a fly-by as they landed in the west end of the lake @3:20PM. Looks like a few more are swimming about. Not sure but looks like trumpeters.

  AJ

--0-143142559-1176236616=:45864

      <hr size=1>Now that's room service! <a href="http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw--
">Choose from over 150,000 hotels <br>in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel</a> to find your fit.
--0-143142559-1176236616=:45864--