[mou] Louisana Waterthrush at Minneopa S.P.

Ruth Hiland rhibirder at usfamily.net
Sun Apr 22 20:57:37 EDT 2007

Today, April 22,  about noon, Leslie Marcus, Mary Alyce Kronke and I heard a Louisana Waterthrush singing as we started down the stairway to the creek below the falls at Minneopa.  We located the singing bird on the opposite side of the creek.  We then watched it fly down to the creek and work its way along the water's edge, where we had great looks at it for several minutes.    The bird flew up into the trees and we lost sight of it, but it was still singing when we left the area.
Ruth Hiland

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---