[mou] Hedboom Trail

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 21:02:14 CST 2007

I talked today with my brother-in-law who is in charge of plowing county
roads around Floodwood.  He checked out the Hedboom Trail for me and said
that it is plowed about a mile in from the Floodwood side and hard packed
ruts and passable beyond with some four inches of snow.  Plowing on this
road is maintained privately by the loggers in the woods.  And, it does not
appear that they have an incentive to plow all the way through like last
year.  He also reports that he has seen no owls along the roads he plows.

sweston2 at comcast.net