[mou] Bobwhite

birderguy birderguy at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 19:41:13 CDT 2007

About 3 or 4 years ago I had about 4 or 5 show up in the parking lot at my work, which is
about 3 blocks from downtown Hopkins MN!! Basically right next to 169 going through
Hopkins!! I'm pretty sure the nearest bird farm is quite a ways away, but being birds you
never know where they might show up.. Last year I had a Wild Turkey show up at work.. Over
the last few weeks we have had Red Fox parents and pups there too...

Andrew

--
Andrew Longtin
Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota