[mou] birding this weekend?

Richard Wood rwoodphd at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 09:48:31 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone was planning on going out birding this weekend and if I would be welcome to join them, or if there were any field trips being done locally, as my wife is having out of town company this weekend and she said that I am available to go out either Saturday or Sunday.  I'd prefer to go somewhere close to Hastings, as I am not too familiar with the area still, say the Dakota or Goodhue county areas.

If you want me to join you or know of any local field trips, please let me know.

Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
Hastings, MN
rwoodphd at yahoo.com