[mou] Cerulean Warbler in Koochiching County

Williams, Bob BXWilliams at CBBURNET.COM
Sat Jun 2 19:18:56 CDT 2007

No that's not a misprint.  I just got back from a 3 day trip up north and I listened to the recording of the bird on the USGS site just to reassure myself.  This bird was singing briefly from the south side of the Big Fork River at Bill Counter Landing on Hwy 6 about half way between the southern county line and Big Falls on Friday morning.  I saw the bird from across the river looking into the sun, but the bird left the area before I could get my scope out.  What I saw was consistent with a Cerulean Warbler and it sang as I watched it.
Bob Williams, Bloomington