[mou] Possible missing mail

David A. Cahlander david at cahlander.com
Wed Jun 6 20:33:34 CDT 2007

I received a call from one of the subscribers that they are not receiving mail from mou-net.  I see that mail is going through, but I can't tell if everyone receives mail.  The last few messages that went out were from:

a.. [mou] Tricolored Heron   RBJanssen at aol.com
a.. [mou] Tricolored Heron   RBJanssen at aol.com
a.. [mou] Dakota Co. Prairie birds   Steve Weston
a.. [mou] Birds about the Metro   Steve Weston
a.. [mou] It's triplets!   Thomas Maiello
a.. [mou] Drive by guess   Thomas Maiello
a.. [mou] Next Sunday   Steve Weston

Please let me know if you are not receiving all the mail.

Thanks.
---
David Cahlander david at cahlander.com Burnsville, MN 952-894-5910