[mou] Pishing (or is it spishing)

Chris Benson chrisb at fullcircleimage.com
Wed Jun 20 09:03:56 CDT 2007

When my daughter was a baby I would pack her
up in a papoose and go birding with her.
When she would make baby noises the birds would
come in close for a better look.
Much better response than pishing,
I had the best looks I've ever had of such rarities as
Prairie Warbler and Summer Tanager,
not to mention all the more common birds.

So instead of pishing take a baby along,
from my experience it worked much better.

Looking forward to next spring when I'll have
a baby around to attract birds.

Chris Benson
Rochester