[mou] Ft Snelling Peregrine

jeff fischer tiercel63 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 17:54:28 CDT 2007

While searching for the Prothonotary Warbler at Ft Snelling early this evenening a small raptor flew over head and landed on a tree next to the trail where I was standing. To my surprise it was a peregrine falcon. It sat there on a branch for a few minutes while I took some shots and then took off to land on the Mendota Bridge supports where I coul no longer see it. I will post some shots on my blog http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/ as soon as I have time to download them from the camera and upload them to the blog.