[mou] Clay County Mountain Bluebird Not Refound

Matt Mecklenburg mattmecklenburg at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 11:00:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

I tried to refind the Mountain Bluebird found by our group on Saturday,
yesterday but I could not relocate it. The pair of Easterns is still there
though. I will try one more time for it.

We had a group of four Yellowlegs fly over this morning in our Chicken
Blinds at Bluestem prairie.

Our group of twelve or so birders had about sixty species for the morning
trip on Saturday. I will post the full list soon. Pat already posted the
highlights.

Good Birding
Matt Mecklenburg
Clay County