[mou] Glossy Ibis on Recently Seen

William_Marengo at cargill.com William_Marengo at cargill.com
Tue May 1 11:39:32 EDT 2007

David,

I normally don't do something like this, but now I feel compelled.  My name was left out of the Recently Seen text of who identified the GLIB.  I was with Paul & Peter and we all "found" the GLIB. Think you could add my name to the text along with Paul & Peter?

THANKS!!!

			William Marengo
			Sr. IT Analyst
			Cargill IT Services - Global Hosting Services
			Phone: +1 952 984-5398
			william_marengo at cargill.com

			Plan the work, work the plan, expect the unexpected.

			For non-urgent questions, please submit a request to the  help desk at http://helpdesk.cargill.com. If the issue is urgent, please call your helpdesk.

			"Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the named recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. Unauthorized individuals or entities are not permitted access to this information. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."