[mou] can you say delirious?

Thomas Maiello thomas at angelem.com
Mon May 7 10:59:35 EDT 2007

Outside my office window - just now!!!!!  A MAGNOLIA WARBLER and a
NASHVILLE WARBLER!!  Oh my God!!!  Excuse the exuberance!   This
morning I also had an entire flock of CEDAR WAXWINGS eating the
flowers off my crab apple tree - full breeding colors!
Then I had another WHITE-CROWNED SPARROW join my throng.  All just
outside my window from my office chair!!  Does it get any better than
this?  I will let you know!!  YEEEE HAAAWWWW!  If it isn't the water
feature - who cares!!!!

Thomas Maiello