[mou] Northern Waterthrush in Minneapolis

Sally Cagle scagle at bitstream.net
Tue May 8 16:55:31 EDT 2007

Yesterday, a Spotted Sandpiper was probing the sand; today a Northern
Waterthrush was checking out puddles on the path above the sandbar.

We also saw the first Rose-breasted Grosbeck, Northern Oriole, Gray
Catbird, and Gray-cheeked Thrush of the year  this week.  They were
along the path that leads to the bridge to Boom Island.  Palm,
Nashville, Black-and-white, and Yellow-rumped Warblers were also
present.

Happy birding!

Sally Cagle
Nicollet Island, Minneapolis