[mou] Mississippi River Maps

Sharon Stiteler birdchick at gmail.com
Sun May 13 15:27:45 EDT 2007

I'm helping MN Audubon redo some of the Great River Birding Trail
Maps and am looking for people to look over driving directions.  The
areas are:

Map 1:  Itasca to Grand Rapids

Map 2:  Grand Rapids to Brainerd

Map 3:  St Cloud area

Map 4:  Twin Cities area

Map 5:  south metro to Red Wing area.

Map 6:  Kellogg, MN area

Basically, I just need an extra set of eyes to make sure the
directions make sense, the birding areas listed are still considered
good birding areas, and is there an area that has been left out that
should be included.  We're not looking for every single possible
place to bird, but if someone were visiting from out of town and had
a day free, where would you send them to bird in that area?

We're on a tight deadline and I'd need feed back before then end of
this week.  If you would like to take a look at one or some of the
maps please let me know.

Thanks.

Sharon Stiteler
www.birdchick.com