[mou] Murphy-Hanrehan Park Reserve - May 13, 2007

CRAIG MANDEL EgretCMan at msn.com
Mon May 14 06:20:24 EDT 2007

May 13, 2007

Spent the afternoon birding at Murphy-Hanrehan Park Reserve with Jeanne and
Rick Specht.  I'd like to thank those of you who posted info on the Hooded
Warblers.  We had very nice looks at the one near trail intersection #13.
We also heard another one West of trail intersection #9.  Missed on the
Cerulean Warblers, but did hear Veery, Wood Thrush and got some nice looks
at Blue-winged Warblers and Ovenbirds.

Hooded Warbler - Murphy-Hanrehan Park Reserve - Near trail intersection #13
and #9.

For anyone interested, there's a small group of us heading up to Sherburne
NWR tomorrow.  If your interested in joining us let me know.

Craig Mandel, Minnetonka, MN
EgretCMan at msn.com