[mou] Black-throated Blue Warblers: Cook County

Michael Steffes steff001 at umn.edu
Sun May 20 13:24:56 EDT 2007

On Friday, I had 5-6 singing atop Oberg Mountain in Cook County.  Of
interest one had the unusual song.  These numbers would be expected
at this time of year.  More Black-throated Blue Warblers singing that
Black-throated Green Warblers.

I thought I would report on Lake County numbers to report with those
of Cook County, but it has been so cold here (snow flurries this
morning), and windy I did not walk the trails.  Hope to be out in
Tettegouche tomorrow.

Mike Steffes
Lake County