[mou] Fw: [SRQbirdAlerts] SRQ Bird Alerts 20 May 2007

barbara sallee salleeba at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 14:46:00 EDT 2007

Hello Pastor Al and Mike,
I read your posts from FL and should probably stay out of this, but want to say that I enjoy all of the sightings and info that you both so regularly post.  I noticed that you were commenting on the use of all caps and thought I'd mention that our posters use bold for unusual sightings.  I can't believe that this is new info as you are both so experienced, but thought it wouldn't hurt to send the idea along.  Thanks for all that you have both shared about MN birds through the years.
Barbara in Bradenton, FL