[mou] Scissortailed Flycatcher still there....(Western Kingbird too!)

SCmzd at aol.com SCmzd at aol.com
Fri May 25 09:52:10 CDT 2007

5/25/07  6-8AM  The scissor tailed flycatcher is still present at  Minnesota
Point this morning.  I observed the bird interact with eastern  kingbirds many
times.  The scissor tailed was flycatching from much higher  perches today
and did not hold so tightly to the shore line as it did last time  I saw it.
The highlight of the morning was when the scissor tailed and an  eastern
kingbird landed in a pine tree together and seemingly out of nowhere a  WESTERN
KINGBIRD shows up and perches right behind the pine tree.  I took a  poor picture
just to document the western kingbird. -- Shawn  Zierman.