[mou] ID this PLOVER

SCmzd at aol.com SCmzd at aol.com
Wed May 30 12:59:48 CDT 2007

This morning on Minnesota Point, I found two plovers that I was not able to
id.  I am familiar with semipalmated plovers and how they present in this
setting- I've seen many.  These two were different.  They moved across  the sand
with much greater rapidity.  They have a broken breastband, a  finer all black
bill, they do not appear to have any eye ring.  I'm  wondering if they were
not snowy plovers, but my pictures (which are not the  greatest, the fog was
thicker than thick), don't seem to quite look like the  ones on MOU from the
nesting pair last year.  Can someone help id  them?  Thanks for anyfeedback.
Shawn  Zierman.