[mou] Ritter Farm Prairie Warbler still there

R.D. Everhart everhart at black-hole.com
Thu May 31 12:36:53 CDT 2007

Hey everybody,

          I took my ornithology class out to Ritter Farm Park this
morning and refound the Prairie Warbler in the same spot as posted by
Bob Williams. The spot is located just up the hill from the old apple
orchard. If you take the short loop throught the prairie trail the
warbler was just behind the short pine trees planted on the north
side of the trail and along the trail that skirts the tall pines. I
also found a black-billed cuckoo in the old orchard and had a great
look.

Roger Everhart
School of Environmental Studies
Apple Valley, MN