[mou] Red-throated Loons

Michael Hendrickson mlhendrickson at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 23:44:28 EDT 2007

Sorry for getting the word out so late in the evening!

  I was out at Lafayette Square ( 31st St off Minn. Ave/ Park Pt) and arrived at 12:30pm  and located two Red-throated Loons on the lake.  The loons were quite a ways out but if I was scannning from 16th Street or 12th Street I would of had a better look of these loons to tell if they were adults or immatures.

  Other than that there were good numbers of Horned Grebes on the lake and that's about it. Rain is coming in tomorrow and the winds shifting away from the lake.

Mike Hendrickson
  Duluth, Minnesota
  Website: http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/
  Local Bird Guide