[mou] Long-tailed Ducks-Lake Osakis

Benjamin Fritchman fieldfare21 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:16:08 EDT 2007

Lake Osakis continues to be good this fall. My grandma and grandpa located 2 Long-tailed Ducks this morning on Lake Osakis while trying to relocate the scoters. They didn't leave too much information other than the birds were seen on the south side of the lake near the Welcome To Osakis sign. I don't know whether these birds would be in Douglas or Todd County. So far this fall, Osakis has turned up Sabine's Gull, Black and Surf Scoters, and Long-tailed Duck! Who knows what November will bring!
Ben Fritchman