[mou] Bairds in Duluth...

SCmzd at aol.com SCmzd at aol.com
Mon Aug 25 21:06:57 CDT 2008

8/22/08, At Minnesota Point, from the airport all the way to the  breakwater,
I counted 15 Bairds Sandpipers.  I also posted a picture of a  semipalmated
sandpiper in the showcase section of MOU.  I think the picture  is cool because
you can clearly see where this peep gets it's name:)  It's  been tougher to
find the shorebirds in Duluth this year (for me) in large part  because the
Morgan Park Mudflats have not had mud or shorebirds since May.   The water level
of Lake Superior and the St. Louis River is up significantly  from last year.
Great posts to read as of late, good birding to ya.
Shawn Zierman.

deal here.