[mou] John Jarosz, Stuff-it

Terence Brashear birdnird at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 17:00:04 CST 2008

Responding to a post letting us know John has passed
away is probably not the best place to post the
question regardless of your stance on the subject.

I am sorry to hear someone who contributed so much is
no longer with us.

Regards,

Terry

This view is my own and does not represent the opinion
of the MOU ECC.

Terry Brashear
Hennepin County, MN
http://www.naturepixels.com