[mou] My best eagle pics.

jeff fischer tiercel63 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 07:05:51 CST 2008

I began my hobby of wildlife photography about 10 years ago. I acquired the bug when I traveled south down the Mississippi River to the Reeds Landing area and saw the eagles perched over the river in the winter. Since 1998 I have made numerous trips to take pictures of the eagles wintering on the Mississippi and I have thousands of eagle pics. Last Saturday I was at the river and Prescott, WI and I took what I believe is my best eagle picture to date. If you have time please visit my blog http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/ and tell me what you think.

Thanks,
Jef Fischer
http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/