[mou] EC Doves-Stearns

Milton Blomberg MJBFLWRMT at MSN.COM
Sat Feb 2 10:45:08 CST 2008

Found an Eurasian-Collared Dove in Luxemburg (10AM) on my way to the Feed Store.  On the north side of the village Hwy15/230thSt (Sof St. Cloud, S of I94)....on wire and power pole west side near a house with a spruce tree border.  I looked for more at the Feed Elevator south side of town (none). I relocated it on my way home on power pole 1/2 block S of 230th.  Then traveling East on 230th, another ECDove on the power line ~1/2 mile down.  Saw a shrike on this errand as well.  And, last evening ~5pm, watched four crow jawing at a Barred Owl below the monastic cemetery at St. Johns Univ. mjb