[mou] Barrow's (X2!) Refound, Wabasha County

Dedrick Benz benzdedrick at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:45:09 CST 2008

John and Chris Hockema and I found 2 adult male Barrow's Goldeneyes along the Mississippi River at about 11AM Sunday.  They were one overlook downriver of Bruce Fall's location Saturday.  At one point they were in the same field of view, but most of the time, they were 20-100 yds apart.  We refound one Lesser Scaup as well, but did not find any Canvasbacks.

Dedrick Benz
Winona, MN