[mou] Fw: [NEBirds] FW: [BIRDCHAT] New WindPower Kill numbers relaesed

Sid Stivland stivland at cpinternet.com
Sun Feb 3 13:02:54 CST 2008

As an NEBirds (Nebraska birding listserve) member, I received the following
post.  One disclaimer:  I make no political statement, take no position on
windpower, and advocate no position.  I forward it for everyone's
consideration in an ongoing discussion of alternative energy sources.  Take
it as one data point for whatever you think it is worth.

Sid Stivland
Plymouth, MN