[mou] more on Median Arrival Dates

Paul Budde pbudde at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 9 11:33:51 CST 2008

Alex -

Tthere is no desire to keep this kind of information "secret" within the
MOU's committees.  The issues are that the dates need "scrubbing" and
checking, and a report created.  With up to 400 species, split north and
south, spring and fall, arrival and departure, over 20+ years ......there is
a lot of data to manage!

I am confident a report in some format will be published sometime by someone
or some committee within the MOU, but I don't know when.

Paul