[mou] Harliquen Duck relocated, Prescott WI

kimbir kimbir at comcast.net
Sat Feb 9 14:17:16 CST 2008

Saturday Feb 10,2008
Spent a couple hours birding this morning along the St. Croix with Vicki Torgrim and Jan Furuli, where we relocated the Harliquen Duck in Prescott WI.  The Harliquen was seen away from the large groups of water birds with just one common merganser near it. It was along the ice edge near the train bridge wood supports coming out of the water.  We were parked  down by the  Eagles View condo's where there is a small park that has a shelter. This is south of the bridge (Highway 10).  We were able to get really good looks before the heavier snow set in.

Kim Conway
Eden Prairie