[mou] Fwd: Posting request

Anthony Hertzel axhertzel at sihope.com
Sat Feb 16 18:43:25 CST 2008

Begin forwarded message:

We need your help to monitor the rivers in your area

Did you know that there are 92,000 miles of streams and rivers in
Minnesota? Did you know that the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
(MPCA) has a citizen volunteer program to help us monitor those rivers?

The Citizen Stream-Monitoring Program (CSMP) is a great way for
residents to get involved with their nearby rivers. There are
currently 800 volunteers who monitor nearly 1,300 stream locations
across the state.

We need your help. There are many rivers and streams in your area
that need citizen monitors. Please consider getting involved in the
CSMP. Stream monitoring is easy and fun. We provide you with the
equipment and training.

Check out our Web site for more information at: www.pca.state.mn.us/
water/csmp.html or call 1-800-657-3864 (toll free).
- - -

Anthony Hertzel -- axhertzel at sihope.com