[mou] help with scopes?????

premierpets at aol.com premierpets at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 08:28:58 CST 2008

Hello all I'm ready to move from binoculars?to a scope so I would love any input as to what some of you birders have used.? Let me know the scopes (brands) you like the best, what to look for in a scope, angled or straight, I have been?birding 20 years(?I'm 27)?and all I have ever used are binoculars, last fall I was able to look through a scope out at Sherburn Wildlife Refuge and relized I've been missing out. So any help would be awsome. I also should say I have a 10 month old little girl so I'm sure my wife will budget me, as I have seen scopes going $2000-$3000.? Try to shy away from those.? Also If anyone has a used one and they have upgraded let me know I would not be opposed to buying a used one.? Thank you all so much.

Bird on!
Chris Brown